attribute table don't show info

Assigned to lorenzo...@geosolutionsgroup.com by me

Isidro Puig

Jun 6, 2024, 6:51:33 PMJun 6
to mapstore-users
Hi,

I have a problem with my Mapstore attribute table. The associated information does not appear in any case in all my layers served from Geoserver. However, with a Geoserver default test layer the attribute table works perfectly.
When clicking on the attribute table button, the error 'layer information is not available' is thrown.
In DevTools I see the following associated information (images attached, hope it helps)

I have Geoserver 2.23.1 running on Tomcat9, and Mapstore 24. 01.00 running on Docker. OS Ubuntu Server 22.04.

Thanks in advance!
captura4.png
captura1.png
captura3.png
captura2.png

Lorenzo Natali

Jun 7, 2024, 3:55:27 AMJun 7
to mapstore-users
Hi,
I see 2 requests has "forbidden". While the DescribeProcess request is not mandatory (it regards some accessory feature, if not present, some features will miss but the functionality is still guarantee), the WFS one looks to be the problem.
I suggest to check the security on GeoServer to verify the WFS services are accessible.

Isidro Puig

Jun 12, 2024, 10:53:17 AMJun 12
to mapstore-users
Hi again,
Yes, I think the same as you about the WFS. However, I still can't enable it. I have tried several changes regarding the security of services and data in relation to associated roles, but there has been no success.

I just tried deleting all the options that I had created in Security for several users, (since it is going to be a platform for a regional government), and in that way start over with the default parameters and have everything accessible. But even so, it is still disabled, it gives me the same error as in the first message I sent.
I've run out of ideas.

Some suggestion?
Thanks!!

Lorenzo Natali

Jun 13, 2024, 3:45:44 AMJun 13
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
mmm...
For sure "Forbidden" is an error of security. It can be:
- A proxy that denies the request before GeoServer
- Layer specific security rules
- Workspace security rules
- Services security rules
- Global services security rules

I can suggest to check all of them. Another possibility is to backup, reset all security rules and see what happens.

Lorenzo Natali

Jun 13, 2024, 3:46:44 AMJun 13
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Anyway this is an issue that most probably is related to GeoServer,
so maybe asking to GeoServer's community, you may receive more precise suggestions

harry cr7

Jun 14, 2024, 2:36:15 PM (13 days ago) Jun 14
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Hello buddy
Probably the user created in mapstore that is recognized by geoserver has not the privilege to view the attribute tables
As Lorenzo mentioned , all is about the geoserver configuration
Best Regard

Isidro Puig

Jun 21, 2024, 4:36:15 PM (6 days ago) Jun 21
to mapstore-users
Well, hi again,

I think I have discovered where the error was coming from, but I don't understand why. It had nothing to do with access rules for WFS services.
The error comes from the CORS filter configuration. When I remove the code segment in the web.xml file everything works perfectly and the access levels I need.
My code portion is:

<filter>
  <filter-name>CorsFilter</filter-name>
  <filter-class>org.apache.catalina.filters.CorsFilter</filter-class>
</filter>
<filter-mapping>
  <filter-name>CorsFilter</filter-name>
  <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>