Important Update for release 2024.01.00 mapstore-printing.zip package

Lorenzo Natali

Jun 4, 2024, 6:20:19 AMJun 4
to mapstore-users

Dear MapStore users,

We have identified an issue with the mapstore-printing.zip package released in version 2024.01.00. The package is missing some files and is therefore not working properly.

We have already fixed the package on the GitHub release 2024.01.00, so you can download it again and repeat the installation procedure.

In any case, the updated package will be also released tomorrow along with version 2024.01.01.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you for your understanding,

The MapStore team