MapStore services on Windows VPS - Servicebox won't start on Tomcat

ankit...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 1:09:19 PM6/30/15
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I've deployed GeoServer.war on Tomcat7, I've installed war files of GeoStore, http_proxy, MapStore, Opensdi2manager, and servicebox (as part of Mapstore binary package).

I've followed these instructions for Mapstore Windows installations. However, I still can't Start Servicebox in Tomcat. Is Servicebox necessary to run Mapstore?

Any guidance will be appreciate.
Thanks in advance,
Ankit

Lorenzo Natali

Jul 6, 2015, 8:40:32 AM7/6/15
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
actually service box contains some v services to support a set of tools that are not present in the initial configuration and so it is not necessary to run the basic installation of MapStore.

In the next release of mapstore all the servicebox services will be moved into OpenSDI2 Manager application to simplify the installation.

Lorenzo.

Ankit Patel

Jul 13, 2015, 8:33:54 AM7/13/15
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com