MapStore does not print WMS layers in the PDF

Assigned to lorenzo...@geosolutionsgroup.com by me

Dzulfiqar Fawwaz

Mar 25, 2024, 11:28:47 PMMar 25
to mapstore-users
Hi,

I tried to print a map in my custom MapStore.
At first, the preview worked:
Screenshot 2024-03-26 102508.png

but then when I tried to print it, it does not show the WMS layers (just the basemap)
Screenshot 2024-03-26 102739.png

anyone has the solution for this?
thank you in advance!

Lorenzo Natali

Mar 29, 2024, 4:51:41 AMMar 29
to mapstore-users
Hi,
The effective print is performed by the server part, not from the browser, so when you have this kind of problems usually you have to figure out :
- The server can reach geoserver endpoints ?
- there a sort of security for the layers you are going to print or they are public?
Looking and `mapstore.log` in `logs` folder of tomcat can also reveal some possible errors