WMS not working

Assigned to matteo.v...@geosolutionsgroup.com by lorenzo...@geosolutionsgroup.com

Isidro Puig

May 30, 2024, 12:43:37 AMMay 30
to mapstore-users
Hi!
I'm having trouble getting the WMS service up and running from the Mapstore catalog. The layers that I have available from Geoserver do not appear to me to add them from the Mapstore catalog.

In this sense, I have verified that the WMS service in Geoserver is apparently working by previewing a layer through a WMS GetMap request. I have activated my WMS service in localConfig.json file. :
{
    "proxyUrl": {
        "url": "proxy/?url=",
        "useCORS": [
          "http://localhost:8080/geoserver",
          "http://demo.geo-solutions.it/geoserver",
}

And:
 "ssr_wms": {
                "url": "http://localhost:8080/geoserver/ssr_loslagos/wms",
                "type": "wms",
                "title": "WMS SSR LOS LAGOS Service",
                "autoload": true
              },

Trying to add the WMS service in Mapstore from its catalog I get an error that 'service is not available, check provided URL'.

Captura.JPG
What am I missing?

CORS is enabled via geoserver/webapps/geoserver/WEB-INF/web.xml.

Stack:
- Virtual Machine VMWARE ESXI 7.0.
- PostgreSQL+PostGIS
- Tomcat9
- Geoserver 2.23.1 - Port 8080 (Deployed in Tomcat with .war)
- Mapstore2 2024.01.00 - Port 8081 - (deployed with Docker. Deployment in tomcat9 with war file did not work).

Help Please!!
Isidro

harry cr7

May 31, 2024, 3:39:54 AMMay 31
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Did you restart your apache ?

Isidro Puig

May 31, 2024, 1:18:23 PMMay 31
to mapstore-users
Yes I did, but it doesn't affect in this case. Anyway, it started working perfectly a few minutes ago.
Thanks for your suggestion Harry!!

harry cr7

May 31, 2024, 3:08:12 PMMay 31
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com