grid column width changes

Assigned to matteo.v...@geosolutionsgroup.com by lorenzo...@geosolutionsgroup.com

Matt

Jun 14, 2024, 12:08:58 PM (13 days ago) Jun 14
to mapstore-users
I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this issue.  I'm using v 2024.01.01.

- Open the grid for a layer and adjust the width of any column.
- Move the mouse pointer to the map and back to the grid.  The columns are reset back to original width.

The same happens on filtering a column.  Once the filter is tested it resets all column widths.

Aside from the difficulty of redoing the column widths, basic functionality can be hampered under these circumstances:
1. The filter finds no results.
2. The reset widths push the attempted filter column past the browser window edge.

The problem is that now also the scroll bar at the bottom is gone.  I am unable to change or delete the column filter because I cannot get to it.  I am left with  resizing the columns again, turning off enough preceding columns to see it, reloading the grid, or reloading the page.

I have a lot of columns to deal with and resizing is almost mandatory.  (Can I set a default or a per column width?)

Has anyone else run into this?

Thank you.