how to install printing module from mapstore.war

Assigned to lorenzo...@geosolutionsgroup.com by me

radja 045

Apr 30, 2024, 3:53:02 AMApr 30
to mapstore-users
how to install printing module from mapstore.war?

Lorenzo Natali

Apr 30, 2024, 4:02:52 AMApr 30
to mapstore-users
Hi,
here you can find the instructions:

.war file is nothing more than a zip file, that is extracted by tomcat on startup in the webapps folder of the tomcat root.
If you want to add the print plugin to the extracted folder, add the files in the instructions in the webapps/mapstore folder
If you want a deployable war that already contains the print plugin, add the files to the war (zip) file, in the same folder indicated in the documentation.

radja 045

Apr 30, 2024, 8:29:23 AMApr 30
to mapstore-users

Lorenzo Natali

Apr 30, 2024, 8:39:10 AMApr 30
to mapstore-users
Hi,
I didn't understand what you mean. This is one of the URLs generated by the print plugin when a new print has been produced. What do you mean for "replace"?
Could you please provide more details about the problem you're encountering? By understanding your issue better, we'll be able to offer the best support possible.

radja 045

May 2, 2024, 3:55:51 AMMay 2
to mapstore-users

it's finished, I've finished it, thank you for the help and information