WPS configuration to crop raster by map view boundaries

Assigned to lorenzo...@geosolutionsgroup.com by me

wesley...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2024, 5:52:03 AMApr 17
to mapstore-users
Hi,

I would like to download using WPS from the raster layer preview window. I can download the entire file, but when I enable the option to cut by the limit of the map view, it gives an error. I have already changed the download limits on Geoserver and enabled all WPS Security features. Could anyone help me with this please?

Regards,

Wesley

Lorenzo Natali

Apr 17, 2024, 8:24:30 AMApr 17
to mapstore-users
Hi,
can you specify better the error you have and how to replicate it ?

wesley mezine

Apr 17, 2024, 11:30:25 AMApr 17
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Yes,

When I go to export and select the option to cut to the edge of the screen, the message DownloadEstimatorError appears as shown in the figure:

image.png

Regards,

Wesley

Lorenzo Natali

Apr 18, 2024, 3:41:43 AMApr 18
to mapstore-users
Hi,
the error string do not appear in the translation files of MapStore, but I see you customized MapStore, so probably you may have customized also this error string (by the way, you can contribute to improve translations, if you found errors or you want to add new languages).
A similar one seems to be ""La solicitud de DownloadEstimator falló, lo que significa que el archivo exportado excede los límites del servidor configurado. Intente cambiar las opciones de descarga o agregue un filtro a su capa y vuelva a intentarlo.""

This error happnes when download estimator fails. Typically it fails when the request overflows the limits. See documentation of the  Download estimator" and Download Process of GeoServer here to configure it:
Because you customized MapStore, probably  you are able to get the exact error from HTTP requests, to confirm the error is the one you expect.

wesley mezine

Apr 18, 2024, 6:18:10 AMApr 18
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com

I have the pt-BR (Brazilian Portuguese) translation, there may be something wrong. But I would like to contribute by sending it. How can I do this?

Lorenzo Natali

Apr 19, 2024, 4:14:52 AMApr 19
to mapstore-users
Hi,
If you have a Github account, you can send a PR from your fork to the MapStore's Github repository with your translation file (adding your file here)

Here some instructions
If you are not familiar with it, let us know, for such a simple mod like this, maybe we can do a PR for you.