Automatic rearrangement of layers and groups in the layer tree

Assigned to lorenzo...@geosolutionsgroup.com by me

Jozef Hendrichovský

Apr 22, 2024, 8:23:41 AMApr 22
to mapstore-users

Hello!

I'm creating a GIS configuration in MapStore for a customer who wants to add some features to Baseline groups and leave some as layers. After recent communication with them, they want me to add a new layer at the bottom of the layer tree. Before adding, I had the GIS configuration and layer tree set up like this: -BASELINE with GROUP 1, GROUP 2, GROUP 3, LAYER 1, LAYER 2, LAYER 3, GROUP 4, GROUP 5. However, after adding LAYER 4, it reorganized the entire configuration, and instead of: -BASELINE with GROUP 1, GROUP 2, GROUP 3, LAYER 1, LAYER 2, LAYER 3, GROUP 4, GROUP 5, LAYER 4, it automatically placed the features in the layer tree like this: BASELINE, GROUP 1, GROUP 2, GROUP 3, GROUP 4, GROUP 5, LAYER 1, LAYER 2, LAYER 3, LAYER 4. Can you advise me on how to configure it so that it correctly saves layers and groups without adjusting the MapStore configuration on its own? Thank you.

Jozef Hendrichovský

Apr 22, 2024, 8:23:51 AMApr 22
to mapstore-users

Lorenzo Natali

Apr 22, 2024, 10:30:23 AMApr 22
to mapstore-users
Hi,
I noticed that this message was sent multiple times to the mailing list. In the future, to avoid flooding inboxes, could you please refrain from sending duplicate messages?
Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,