已查看 28 次
跳至第一个未读帖子
已由我分配给lorenzo...@geosolutionsgroup.com

xavi...@gmail.com

未读,
2022年11月8日 09:39:382022/11/8
收件人 mapstore-users
Hi all,
I have a realtime map with the position of differents boats that is refreshing every 30 seconds. With the position we record also some other parameters that I would like to be refreshing in a chart widget. It could be within a map as a map widget or in a dashboard. Could this be possible? I mean refresh the data from a widget every X time?

Thanks a lot, again, for your help,

xavi

Lorenzo Natali

未读,
2022年11月10日 04:14:362022/11/10
收件人 mapstore-users
Hi,
at the moment it is not possible without development.
It could be a nice improvement or new tool to add.

xavi...@gmail.com

未读,
2022年11月14日 05:01:422022/11/14
收件人 mapstore-users
Hi,
thanks for your answer. We are interested in this option so if we manage to make it work, we will let you know.

Thanks!

El dia dijous, 10 de novembre de 2022 a les 10:14:36 UTC+1, lorenzo...@geosolutionsgroup.com va escriure:
回复全部
回复作者