REALTIME DASHBOARD

Assigned to lorenzo...@geosolutionsgroup.com by me

xavi...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2022, 9:39:38 AM11/8/22
to mapstore-users
Hi all,
I have a realtime map with the position of differents boats that is refreshing every 30 seconds. With the position we record also some other parameters that I would like to be refreshing in a chart widget. It could be within a map as a map widget or in a dashboard. Could this be possible? I mean refresh the data from a widget every X time?

Thanks a lot, again, for your help,

xavi

Lorenzo Natali

Nov 10, 2022, 4:14:36 AM11/10/22
to mapstore-users
Hi,
at the moment it is not possible without development.
It could be a nice improvement or new tool to add.

xavi...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2022, 5:01:42 AM11/14/22
to mapstore-users
Hi,
thanks for your answer. We are interested in this option so if we manage to make it work, we will let you know.

Thanks!

El dia dijous, 10 de novembre de 2022 a les 10:14:36 UTC+1, lorenzo...@geosolutionsgroup.com va escriure: