Support for charts in a GeoStory

Magnus Nilsson

Feb 3, 2022, 9:04:01 AM2/3/22
to mapstore-users
Hi
Do GeoStories support charts? A colleague wants me to include an interactive pie chart (not as an image) in a GeoStory that I am working on. I don´t see any options for this in the interface in MapStore 2021.02.01 and the documentation at https://mapstore.readthedocs.io/en/latest/user-guide/exploring-stories/ doesn´t seem to mention this. Much like what´s possible in a dashboard. Preferrably, the user should be able to select each part of the pie and click an link.

Regards,

Magnus

Tobia Di Pisa

Feb 3, 2022, 12:39:07 PM2/3/22
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Dear Magnus,

currently not. There is however an Epic that I have defined in 2021 but at the moment it is not part of our short-term plans.

Best regards,
     Tobia Di Pisa

==

Visit http://bit.ly/gs-services-us for more information.
==
Dott. Ing. Tobia Di Pisa
Technical Lead / Project Manager

GeoSolutions Group
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:      +39 0584 1660272

https://www.geosolutionsgroup.com/
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.

Magnus Nilsson

Feb 4, 2022, 4:32:31 AM2/4/22
to mapstore-users
Thank you Tobia, I hadn´t seen that issue. We are in the process of establishing MapStore as our main tool for web maps/stories and I am trying to identify missing functionality as soon as possible.

Magnus