Pedro Garcia

Jun 8, 2021, 7:05:42 AM6/8/21
to mapstore-users
Hi,
I would like to know if it's possible to load a map using a wms service as parameter. The idea is to load a map with all layers from a wms service used as parameter.
Any idea?
Thanks.

Tobia Di Pisa

Jun 8, 2021, 7:51:46 AM6/8/21
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pedro,

you may find this part of the online documentation interesting.

Regards,
     Tobia Di Pisa

==

==

Dott. Ing. Tobia Di Pisa

Senior Software Engineer

GeoSolutions S.A.S.

Via di Montramito 3/A

55054  Massarosa (LU)

Italy

phone: +39 0584 962313

mobile: +39 340 1781783

fax:      +39 0584 1660272

http://www.geo-solutions.it

http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.

Pedro Garcia

Jun 8, 2021, 9:28:59 AM6/8/21
to mapstore-users
Thanks for your quick answer, Tobia.
I knew this part and it's very interesting (in fact i'm using it), but you have to pass a list with layers to load. What I need is to pass a wms service and a map is loaded with all layers contained in it. But I don't know if that's possible. I'm using mapstore with geotnetwork and wms service metadata don't work when uses 'Add to the map' because it use the wms url.

Thanks again.

Eric Treadwell -Geotread-

Jun 9, 2021, 7:28:45 PM6/9/21
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Yes it is possible depending on what software are have?