Reading styles in Mapstore for WFS layers from Geoserver

Assigned to lorenzo...@geosolutionsgroup.com by me

Syed Muntazir

Jan 27, 2024, 1:49:41 PMJan 27
to mapstore-users
Hi,

I have uploaded some styles (SLD) for vector layers from my QGIS to the Geoserver. On Geoserver, I assigned the styles to my vector layers and can see in Layer Preview that the styles have been correctly assigned to the shapefiles (vector layers).
In Mapstore, when I add the layers as WMS, it reads the assigned correct styles from Geoserver. However, when I add the same layers from Geoserver as WFS in Mapstore, the WFS layers do not read the assigned styles from Geoserver.
Is there a way to assign the uploaded styles and labels from Geoserver to the WFS layers in Mapstore?

Kind regards,
Syed Muntazir

Lorenzo Natali

Jan 29, 2024, 9:43:08 AMJan 29
to mapstore-users
Hi.
you can not assign the SLD to a vector layer in MapStore at the moment. Anyway I have to say that if you have a WMS layer published on GeoServer, MapStore will recognize the corrispondent WFS layer in GeoServer making attribute table accessible, so you can search and filter data, display attributes in a table, edit layer and so on, as it was a WFS layer, showing on the map its WMS corrispective. As administrator of GeoServer you can edit the SLD and/or use an interactive styler to manage styles on GeoServer too.

You for some reson you prefer to have WFS for your layer, actually you can use the layer styler to create a vector style for your layer, with the dedicated styler