costumize mapstore dashbord page

Assigned to lorenzo...@geosolutionsgroup.com by me

vahid mohammadnejad

Jul 9, 2024, 12:37:21 AMJul 9
to mapstore-users
hi,
have anybody full and full toturials for costumize mapstore dashbord page?

Lorenzo Natali

Jul 11, 2024, 6:53:13 AMJul 11
to mapstore-users
Hi,
more than the plugins list in localConfig.json or the theme (that requires anyway some dev knowledge)
there isn't any particular option to customize dashboard page.
Of course you can create a project and customize it, but this is more a question for developers mailing list.

vahid mohammadnejad

Jul 11, 2024, 7:00:35 AMJul 11
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Lorenzo
I customized some parts of the home page.
But I could not customize the language selector. Actually, I want to remove the language selector from the homepage so that its icon is not shown.
Can you help me?

Lorenzo Natali

Jul 11, 2024, 8:19:06 AMJul 11
to mapstore-users
You can do it by removing from the file in configs/localConfig.json the plugin "Language" for every page you need to remove.
plugins --> common for all the pages (including home page).
plugins --> dashboard
plugins --> geostory
plugins -->context-creator

Removing it from "Settings" plugin in map is not officially supported by documentation
I think you can remove the setting object from localConfig.json plugins --> desktop (and also plugins --> mobile and plugins->embedded) at all.
To do it you have to remove the whole object
{
"name": "Settings",
"cfg": {
"wrap": true
}
},

I 've seen the code there is an option not documented you can try to set if you want to keep the Settings plugin:
In this case "overrideSettings": { "language": false } have to be added to "cfg" of the plugin, instead of removing teh whole plugin .
This may change in future releases because it is not officially documented.
{
"name": "Settings",
"cfg": {
"wrap": true
"overrideSettings": { "language": false }
}
}

vahid mohammadnejad

Jul 11, 2024, 11:15:18 AMJul 11
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much. Your guidance is great for me who is a beginner in programming. As a last question:
I have translated mapstore2 into Arabic. Now I want to change its font family. I have my specific font file (its name is Vaziri),  Can you guide me for this too?

Lorenzo Natali

Jul 11, 2024, 12:40:36 PMJul 11
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com

vahid mohammadnejad

Jul 15, 2024, 8:17:51 AM (12 days ago) Jul 15
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lorenzo,
how are you?
I want to remove some elements (such as, tutorials, settings, docs) from the mapstore sidebar menu. Can you help me?

Lorenzo Natali

Jul 15, 2024, 8:36:08 AM (12 days ago) Jul 15
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
you can remove most of the things by editing localConfig.json

Look at the documentation online.