How to add a button on mapstore and make the printing function work

Ed de la Paz

Aug 7, 2018, 2:06:20 AM8/7/18
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys is there a way to add a button on mapstore that will link to the page I created....like on the attached picture. any help is appreciated. Thankyou!
Untitled.png

Mauro Bartolomeoli

Aug 21, 2018, 9:59:58 AM8/21/18
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ed,
about the additional button, please refer to the other email I sent you.
To enable printing, you have to configure printUrl in localConfig.json (https://github.com/geosolutions-it/MapStore2/blob/master/web/client/localConfig.json#L7) to point to your geoserver printing endpoint.

Mauro

Il giorno mar 7 ago 2018 alle ore 08:06 Ed de la Paz <ejdel...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
Hi guys is there a way to add a button on mapstore that will link to the page I created....like on the attached picture and how to make the printing function work on mapstore...I installed geoserver printing plug in