Can't get the edit button using the identify tool

Maël REBOUX

Jul 15, 2021, 11:12:15 AM7/15/21
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com

Hello

I'm currently setting up a context dedicated to update a layer. This context is restricited to specific users by using groups permissions.

When using the identify tool on the layer to update in this context I don't get the pen edit button while I'm able to edit the layer trough the attribute table.

The troubleshoot is that if I use the default context (/#/)  then load the layer to edit, I get this pen edit button !

How can I get this button active in my context ? What's the trick ?

Maël REBOUX
Service Information Géographique Rennes Métropole

Twitter : @mael_reboux_ig

image001.png

Tobia Di Pisa

Jul 15, 2021, 11:32:53 AM7/15/21
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mael

there is a specific option to enable this in the plugin configuration: showEdit.It is enabled by default in localConfig.

image.png

Regards,
    Tobia Di Pisa

==

Visit http://bit.ly/gs-services-us for more information.
==
Dott. Ing. Tobia Di Pisa
Technical Lead / Project Manager

GeoSolutions Group
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:      +39 0584 1660272

https://www.geosolutionsgroup.com/
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.

Maël REBOUX

Jul 16, 2021, 4:12:15 AM7/16/21
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com

It works !

Thank you Tobia.

PS : how can I complete the API docs ?

No API entry / directory in https://github.com/geosolutions-it/MapStore2/tree/master/docs ?

Jul 16, 2021, 4:24:33 AM7/16/21
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mael,

we have already done it yesterday through this, merged a few minutes ago. Thank you so much.

Best regards,
    Tobia Di Pisa

Maël REBOUX

Jul 16, 2021, 5:46:01 AM7/16/21
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com

Thank you

Aug 3, 2021, 9:26:23 AM8/3/21
to mapstore-users
Hi, maybe I miss something, but I set the mentioned option to true and I still haven't the pen when using identify tool.

I also doesn't have it in default context.

The edition works well with attribute table, but it would be great for our users to can access it by identify tool also.

Any idea what can be wrong ?

Tobia Di Pisa

Aug 3, 2021, 9:51:15 AM8/3/21
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Dear Julien,

I've no idea honestly, it is working well in our instance. Maybe if you can share your app context and localConfig configurations we can help with this.
Which MS revision are you using? The same as mapstore2-georchestra 1.2.x?

Regards,
     Tobia Di Pisa

Julien Sabatier

Aug 4, 2021, 3:34:50 AM8/4/21
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tobia,

We have VersiongeOrchestra-1.2.0 of mapstore

I'll try to provide you this morning a public context with non-sensible data edition activated for example.

Thanks for helping me.

Regards,

Julien Sabatier

Julien Sabatier

Aug 4, 2021, 4:19:31 AM8/4/21
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
I setup a example context : https://geoportail.lepuyenvelay.fr/mapstore/#/context/Cameras

The user is :

login : tuser
pass : test

When testing it appear that when load the context :

- At startup, the pen doesn't appear when use identify on a camera
- If I open the attribute table of "Camera tests" layer and activate the edition mod, then close the table and use identify on a camera, the pen appear

It's like if at startup, the Identify tool doesn't see the layer "Camera tests" as editable...

Regards,

Julien Sabatier

Tobia Di Pisa

Aug 5, 2021, 12:30:41 PM8/5/21
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Dear Julien,

we have identified a small bug that I've reported in #7190.
We will fix it as soon as possible, hopefully before the next major release of September.
Thank you so much for reporting this.

Best Regards,
     Tobia Di Pisa