How to change marker design after searching a layer

Tobayas Eaton

Jul 18, 2018, 1:54:59 AM7/18/18
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com

Hello Friends, How do I change the style of a layer indicator after searching a specific layer. the default style of my layer indicator is just a color red stroke, so its hard for me to see the specific layer i searched because it has no color fill. (see attached photo) Thankyou!

Stefano Bovio

Jul 20, 2018, 5:39:37 AM7/20/18
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tobayas,
It seems your screenshoots are referred to the 'Attribute Table' after clicking on 'Zoom to Feature' icon .
Could you confirm if that the case?

Currently MapStore2 doesn't support that kind of customization on ' Attribute Table ' for highlighted features because it's using default styles of the library.
In this case you could open a new issue on MapStore2 repository explaining current behaviour and the expected one.

Hello Friends, How do I change the style of a layer indicator after searching a specific layer. the default style of my layer indicator is just a color red stroke, so its hard for me to see the specific layer i searched because it has no color fill. (see attached photo) Thankyou!

Regards,

Stefano Bovio

==

==

Stefano Bovio

Digital Cartographer - UI/UX Designer

GeoSolutions S.A.S.

Via di Montramito 3/A

55054  Massarosa (LU)

Italy

phone: +39 0584 962313

fax:     +39 0584 1660272

http://www.geo-solutions.it

http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.

Tobayas Eaton

Jul 21, 2018, 11:16:48 AM7/21/18
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Stefano

Yes, definitely that is the case.by the way thanks for your suggestions