Identify result window disappears after intalling printing module

Assigned to lorenzo...@geosolutionsgroup.com by me

xavi rayo

Nov 25, 2022, 8:30:08 AM11/25/22
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I have just deployed the latest version of mapstore and everything looks great. But after copying the files for the printing module, when I use the identify tool, the window opens just for a millisecond and then disappears. I don't know why in my previous deployment (in production now) everything works fine, but this happens with the latest version. I'm using the war file. Anyone found this problem and managed to solve it?

Thanks!

xavi

xavi...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2022, 5:50:42 AM11/29/22
to mapstore-users
I have done a new fresh install and still having the same issue.
Anybody knows what can be happening?

Thanks!

xavi

El dia divendres, 25 de novembre de 2022 a les 14:30:08 UTC+1, xavi...@gmail.com va escriure:

Lorenzo Natali

Dec 6, 2022, 9:38:15 AM12/6/22
to mapstore-users
Hi,
it looks very strange. I tried with several instances but I wasn't able to replicate this problem.
Are you able to send a video and / or the javascript console log to provide more information, so we have more chances to identify the problem ?