RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:[mapstore-users] Cannot enable WMS Time vizualization

Assigned to offth...@gmail.com by me

Maël REBOUX

Apr 6, 2021, 3:05:36 AM4/6/21
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com

Hi !

Some news.

I succeed in setting up a WMS Time layer in GeoServer and was able to obtain the WMS Time Controller in MapStore.

BUT : I want to test the same layer but on a vanilla GeoServer, not our geOrchestra GeoServer. And it is not working.

In the geOrchestra GeoServer (v 2.17.2) we choose this settings for our layer :

Dimensions :

Cached layer + tile cache service

2 gridsets :

The result of loading the layer in MapStore : working !

Now, in the vanilla GeoServer (v 2.17.5), same configuration :

Dimensions :

Cached layer + tile cache service

2 gridsets :

The result of loading the layer in MapStore : the layer is not identified as WMS time

What could be missing in the Vanilla GeoServer ?

May 13, 2021, 5:55:16 AM5/13/21
to mapstore-users
Hi,
sorry for the late response, probably you already solved the problem on your own.
Anyway for completeness I reply.
MapStore requires the WMTS Multidimentional extension to be installed on GeoServer.
The name of the extension could be confusing, because it is not used only for WMTS but for WMS.

Anyway install it on GeoServer and you will see the timeline working.