Widgets throw error "ExecuteProcessXHRFailed"

Assigned to lorenzo...@geosolutionsgroup.com by me

IPUVA

Dec 5, 2022, 11:06:29 AM12/5/22
to mapstore-users

Hello,
I have following issue,
my widgets won't load when i put my personal IP in my URL and the widget shows the error "ExecuteProcessXHRFailed". Everything works fine with 'localhost' in my URL. Image:

Captura3.jpg

How do I solve it?

Thanks in advance,
Isidro

Lorenzo Natali

Dec 6, 2022, 9:52:02 AM12/6/22
to mapstore-users
Hi,
usually problems like this depends on the URL you are trying to access and from where you try to access them.

Some possible issues can be:
- HTTP vs HTTPS
- reachable addresses (e.g. if you created widgets with "localhost")
- ...

I can not see the effective request to GeoServer so I can only think about some possible reasons. One possibility is that you created the widgets using a URL like "http://localhost:8080/geoserver/" or something similar, and then you are trying to access it from a different IP the browser blocks the request or the firewall do not expose GeoServer on that IP.
In general if you are not able to inspect these kind of problems, I can suggest you to create the widgets with the effective address you will use.

Otherwise I suggest to see the reason opening the developers tool to get the effective error.

IPUVA

Dec 7, 2022, 10:39:16 AM12/7/22
to mapstore-users
Thanks for your response Lorenzo.
I'm gonna check all tips are suggesrting.

Bye!
Isidro