Widgets and Attribute table missing / not found in mapstore

Assigned to lorenzo...@geosolutionsgroup.com by me

Ampritta Amaladhasan

Nov 15, 2021, 5:08:12 PM11/15/21
to mapstore-users
Hi all

I am trying to create a map in mapstore using wms service of geoserver.

However, after the layer is added to the map from my geoserver, I am unable to get the widgets and attribute tables for the layer.

 I have verified with other shapefiles from geoserver that were used to create other maps, and everything looks consistent with the current shapefile. Can you please help me with the issue?

Thanks
Capture.PNG

Lorenzo Natali

Dec 7, 2021, 8:34:44 AM12/7/21
to mapstore-users
Hi,
usually MapStore on layer add from the catalog, queries the DescribeLayer of GeoServer to guess if there is a WFS service associated to that layer.
If Ok, it saves the URL of the WFS service in the map object.
If this WFS url is present, the tools reserved to vector data are show (feature grid, widgets...).
I don't know the reason of this to fail, but you may look at the requests done on layer add to guess what's going wrong.