Free webinar on the latest release

Simone Giannecchini

Nov 22, 2021, 12:10:21 PM11/22/21
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com, mapstore-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
first of all, sorry for crossposting.
I am sending this email to let you know that we are holding a free webinar on the latest major release on the 7th of December.

More info and registration here!.

Regards,
Simone Giannecchini
==
Visit http://bit.ly/gs-services for more information.
==
Ing. Simone Giannecchini
@simogeo
Founder/Director GeoSolutions Italy
President GeoSolutions USA

http://www.geosolutionsgroup.com
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.