WFS not Work

Victor Contreras

Sep 2, 2021, 11:20:54 PM9/2/21
to mapstore-...@googlegroups.com
I all

I load data in geoserver, WMS service work fine, but WFS service not work. When click in GML, messenger "<ServiceException> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unsupported class file major version 59 Unsupported class file major version 59 </ServiceException>
</ServiceExceptionReport>

I dont know happen?
wfs.jpg

and when acces a my mapstore, and want to go attribute table is not work.
Table.jpg

I hope can help please

Thanks

Simone Giannecchini

Sep 3, 2021, 2:56:31 AM9/3/21
to mapstore-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Victor,
you are getting back an exception from GeoServer, this is not a MapStore issue.
From the exception it looks like you are deploying GeoServer with a wrong version of Java --> https://www.baeldung.com/java-lang-unsupportedclassversion

Regards,
Simone Giannecchini
==
Visit http://bit.ly/gs-services for more information.
==
Ing. Simone Giannecchini
@simogeo
Founder/Director GeoSolutions Italy
President GeoSolutions USA

http://www.geosolutionsgroup.com
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.