Javascript interaction

Assigned to stefan...@geosolutionsgroup.com by lorenzo...@geosolutionsgroup.com

Francois Vitry

May 8, 2024, 2:39:24 AMMay 8
to mapstore-developers
Hello,

 I'd like to access the Leaflet map instance via api javascript after doing Mapstore2.create( ...

Is it possible, I'd like to add a div dynamically, with a border and some text inside, on the map at a GPS point?

Thanks

Francois Vitry

May 14, 2024, 7:48:08 AMMay 14
to mapstore-developers
I need to access  Leaflet map instance or Openalyers map instance

Lorenzo Natali

Jun 3, 2024, 8:47:05 AMJun 3
to mapstore-developers
Hi,
I think that , from the JS API it should be available for mobile as leaflet, for desktop as openlayers.

You can edit "visualizationModes" in the localConfig.json of your instance to change this behavior, setting desktop to openlayers, too.