plugins.FeatureEditor set SRS or return enough decimal places

Stefan Overkamp

Aug 5, 2021, 11:08:42 AM8/5/21
to mapstore-developers
Hi,

I am trying to edit a polygon layer with mapstore. The layer is in
EPSG:25832.
Unfortunately the wfs request to get the Feature Geometry uses
srsName="EPSG:4326" and the result is something like
[7.083,51.3887],[7.083,51.3887] ...
So I got a higly reduced polygon geometry and editing this destroys my
correct polygon geometry.

Editing this layer in QGIS works fine.

Ist the a possibility to configure plugins.FeatureEditor to work in
EPSG:25832 (or at least give me coordinates with more decimal places)?

Thanks

Stefan

--

Dipl. Ing. Stefan Overkamp
over...@posteo.de

Stefan Overkamp

Aug 5, 2021, 12:09:08 PM8/5/21
to mapstore-...@googlegroups.com
Solved,

I found a setting in geoserver GlobalSetting in german "Anzahl an
Nachkommastellen", Number of decimal places, with default 4.
As my layer is in a isolated workspace "wasser" I had to set it in an
identical setting in the workspace setting to 8.

Stefan

https://geodaten-velbert.de/geoserver/wasser/ows?service=WFS&version=1.0.0&request=GetFeature&typeName=wasser%3Ahq2021_uesgrenzen&maxFeatures=50&outputFormat=application%2Fjson&srsName=EPSG:4326
Laakmannsbusch 44, 42555 Velbert
tel.: 0177 / 79 76 159