Error trying to connect Eclipse Luna with "mapstore-product" artifact

Assigned to lorenzo...@geosolutionsgroup.com by me

brunoberna...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2021, 1:16:44 PM11/25/21
to mapstore-developers
Hello,
I performed the entire procedure described in the documentation:

But I'm having the following error in eclipse

Could someone help me fix this problem?
Capturar.JPG

Lorenzo Natali

Nov 26, 2021, 4:02:31 AM11/26/21
to mapstore-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Working on master I had some problems too, a few days ago.
I opened an issue, you can follow the instructions I suggest here while we are fixing/updating the master and documentation

As an alternative you can add the options in doc as JAVA_OPTS of a running tomcat, it should run anyway.