UI broken with standerd project from master

Assigned to lorenzo...@geosolutionsgroup.com by me

Yanko Godaert

Jul 9, 2021, 4:46:00 AM7/9/21
to mapstore-developers
Hi!

I just cloned the latest MapStore from master, runned npm install, created a standerd project, runned npm install on the root and runned npm start.
The build gives no errors, but the UI seems to be broken:

Screenshot 2021-07-09 104246.png

The last commit where I created a project was  b4b33335c49f1e1b05c4d9f6c46c3cd0a16ec07a and here everything worked as expected.

Does anyone encounter the same problem or knows what is going wrong?

Thank you!

Lorenzo Natali

Aug 6, 2021, 12:17:55 PM8/6/21
to mapstore-developers

It seems that it doesn't correctly load the theme.

It is very similar to the issue #7118
the only difference is that I had to customize the theme.
Actually the name of the project is used as a string to define the class name of the root of the project. Maybe some special char or spaces in your project name may have caused the issue.

Yanko Godaert

Aug 11, 2021, 4:21:16 AM8/11/21
to mapstore-developers
Hi Lorenzo

That can make sense. I used an underscore in the project name.

Matteo Velludini

Aug 27, 2021, 12:44:13 PM8/27/21
to mapstore-developers
Hi, i checked this by creating a new project but it was working correctly

maybe you can try to recreate the project from an updated master branch
i normally use this command
node ./createProject.js standard check_theme 1.0.0 "check theme" " " ../check_theme

check out this comment and try to see if you can share more info on how to reproduce it
let me know if with the recent updates on master things have been fixed

Yanko Godaert

Aug 30, 2021, 6:50:29 AM8/30/21
to mapstore-developers
Hi Matteo

I re-created the project from the updated master branch and now the issue is fixed! :)