Quick Q on Lable

Assigned to lorenzo...@geosolutionsgroup.com by me

himanshu tambe

Jun 30, 2024, 1:34:09 AMJun 30
to mapstore-...@googlegroups.com
Hello There,

I am rendering GeoJSON data with MapStore, programatically.

I am trying to label the data, can someone please help.

Thanks
Himanshu

Lorenzo Natali

Jul 1, 2024, 5:52:56 AMJul 1
to mapstore-developers
Hi,
If you are asking how to show on the map some labels, maybe related to the attributes of the GeoJSON features,
you can look at our developer documentation

Basically setting up a style rule with a text symbolizer allows you to render the attribute you want as text on the map.

himanshu tambe

Jul 2, 2024, 8:08:11 AMJul 2
to mapstore-developers
Thanks a lot for the response.
Yes, this what I was looking for... I will give it a try.

himanshu tambe

Jul 5, 2024, 8:29:07 AM (12 days ago) Jul 5
to mapstore-developers
How can I control the placement of the label.
i.e. Above below the feature Icon.

Lorenzo Natali

Jul 10, 2024, 4:12:27 AM (7 days ago) Jul 10
to mapstore-...@googlegroups.com
Use anchor and offset parameters, in the same document I linked .
https://docs.mapstore.geosolutionsgroup.com/en/latest/developer-guide/vector-style/#text-symbolizer-properties

If you use the graphical tool and save the map, you can do it manually without having to ask.

himanshu tambe

Jul 11, 2024, 12:31:45 AM (6 days ago) Jul 11
to mapstore-developers
How can I control placement of the label.
I mean if want to place the label to left, right, top or bottom of the feature.

Lorenzo Natali

Jul 11, 2024, 8:24:51 AM (6 days ago) Jul 11
to mapstore-...@googlegroups.com
In the documentation I linked, you can see that possible anchor values are :
 top-left, top, top-right, left, center, right, bottom-left, bottom or bottom-right