mapstore 2021.02.00 cesium on desktop

Assigned to lorenzo...@geosolutionsgroup.com by me

Stefan Overkamp

Dec 13, 2021, 10:33:08 AM12/13/21
to mapstore-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I solved migrating my standard project to mapstore 2021.02.00.
Switching to 3D https://mapstore.geodaten-velbert.de/#/viewer/cesium/130
I get the following error

An error occurred while rendering. Rendering has stopped.
TypeError: e.throttleRequestByServer is not a function
TypeError: e.throttleRequestByServer is not a function
at Object.e.when.e.defined.t.ready.e.defined.t.getHeightmapTerrainDataArray (https://mapstore.geodaten-velbert.de/dist/mapstore_velbert.js?dc8ecb489ef36d3a7c5a:2:1176107)
at n.e.when.e.defined.t.ready.s.requestTileGeometry (https://mapstore.geodaten-velbert.de/dist/mapstore_velbert.js?dc8ecb489ef36d3a7c5a:2:1176911)
at m (https://cesium.com/downloads/cesiumjs/releases/1.42/Build/Cesium/Cesium.js:537:25427)

On mobile devices the switch to cesium is ok. What is the difference and how to fix?

Thanks
Stefan
--
Dipl. Ing. Stefan Overkamp
over...@posteo.de

Lorenzo Natali

Dec 15, 2021, 4:47:57 AM12/15/21
to mapstore-developers
Hi,
I tried your configuration on Master and I effectively see this error. I opened an issue for this here: https://github.com/geosolutions-it/MapStore2/issues/7661
Instead I tried it on MapStore 2021.02.xx and 2021.02.00 and it doesn't seems to be affected by this problem.

Are you sure you are your sub-module is aligned to 2021.02.00?

Stefan Overkamp

Dec 15, 2021, 5:52:47 AM12/15/21
to mapstore-...@googlegroups.com, Lorenzo Natali
Hi Lorenzo,

I think I did

git clone https://github.com/geosolutions-it/MapStore2
cd MapStore2
npm install --legacy-peer-deps
node ./createProject.js standard mapstore_velbert 1.0.0 "MapStore geodaten-velbert.de" ssh://myrepoaddress D:\projekte\mapstore\mapstore_velbert\

I am not familiar with this process and versions and maybe used Master.

Thanks
Stefan

Lorenzo Natali

Dec 15, 2021, 6:52:35 AM12/15/21
to Stefan Overkamp, mapstore-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, with this procedure you created a project that uses master.
You can checkout to the version you want before running the script to use that version to create the project

e.g.
git clone ...
git checkout 2021.02.xx # or v2021.02.00