Looking for a developer with extensive knowledge with Mapsforge integration.

Tom Shahar

Apr 21, 2021, 9:36:25 AM4/21/21
to Mapsforge & VTM
Hey everyone,

I work for  A company which developed an Android app which integrates the  Mapsforge API in it.

As the code was written a few years ago I was tasked with updating the Mapsforge part of it to the latest and most updated API.
My knowledge in JAVA is basic and I am in need of an experienced JAVA developer to help me and guide me through the updating process.

If there is any programmer here looking for some (Paid obviously) work on the side, please contact me on this email address so we can talk in more details :)

Thanks in Advance,
Tom Shahar.
I.T.P NOVEX Ltd.