We released Mapsforge 0.6.0, uploaded to Maven / JCenter centrals
and added to our CI server http://ci.mapsforge.org/job/0.6.0/
There are many new features, improvements & fixes.
See detailed changelog
most important are:
- Multilingual maps
- Android gestures total overhaul
- New gestures (fling, quick scale)
- Marker clustering example
- Various API enhancements
- AWT library reorganization
- XSD repositioning for online validation
- Map creation with coastlines documentation
Last but not least:
- Android 6 / SDK 23 / Runtime permission support
All solved issues can be seen here
Note: Due to map file internal structure changes by the multilingual
feature, we advanced map file version to 4.
Thanks to all having contributed to that result, stay tuned for new
things in the future.