[Mapsforge] Polygone hiding marker

Florian Lecointe

Jul 16, 2018, 4:25:59 AM7/16/18
to mapsforge-dev
Hi,

In my map i have a marker which represents usr's position. I allow him to draw polygon when walk across the map but the problem is the polygon is on top of the marker and hides it. I tried calling requestRedraw on the marker after drawing the polyhgon but didn't work. If is it a stack, is there a way to make this marker on top of every layers?

Hope you can help, thank you

Emux

Jul 16, 2018, 4:31:07 AM7/16/18
to mapsfo...@googlegroups.com
The layers are stored in a List, so can use the usual API to add a layer at specific index.

Layers.add(index, layer);

--
Emux

Florian Lecointe

Jul 16, 2018, 4:37:47 AM7/16/18
to mapsforge-dev
So i'll have to re-add the usr's position marker everytime he creates a layer ? :/

Emux

Jul 16, 2018, 4:42:53 AM7/16/18
to mapsfo...@googlegroups.com
No, can just add any layers "below" it.