New Users from Changesets

1 view

cliffo...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2017, 4:03:28 PM3/18/17
to mapp...@googlegroups.com
http://osm.org/changeset/46941453 http://osm.org/user/thedeadpoint
Added the pathway between two sections of Uhle St. Pathway is mainly used by people commuting (walking) or walking dogs.
North Uhle Street, Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
----

Please contact Clifford Snow if you have any questions about this report

Steven Johnson

Mar 18, 2017, 4:08:15 PM3/18/17
to mapp...@googlegroups.com, cliffo...@gmail.com
Hi Clifford,
Thanks for forwarding this. I live in the neighborhood nearby, so I can go check it out, but it looks legit to me. Arlington has a number of little informal paths like this and I've mapped several myself.
Cheers,
SEJ

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

Wretches, utter wretches, keep your hands from beans! - Empedocles, Fragments, 141.