Massive DC bike update

br...@derocher.org

Dec 15, 2018, 2:08:41 PM12/15/18
to MappingDC
Hey folks. DC Gov, via Tom Lee, reached out to me about massively updating bike features in OSM. Let me know if you're interested in helping out.
--
Brian DeRocher

Eric H. Christensen

Dec 15, 2018, 3:03:17 PM12/15/18
to mapp...@googlegroups.com

br...@derocher.org

Dec 15, 2018, 5:01:42 PM12/15/18
to mapp...@googlegroups.com
They'd like to get all these features into OSM.

https://godcgo.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/BikeMap_2018_UPDATED-6118sidewalk.pdf

Yeah something like MapRoullete or Tasking Manager would work. Probably not a script.

They're getting me shapefiles. I'll post them when I get them.

Brian
--
Brian DeRocher