Pending reviews vis-a-vis Profile Stats

Imu

Mar 2, 2013, 2:49:04 AM3/2/13
to mappingb...@googlegroups.com
Dear Experts and Mappers,

Good Noon. My profile stats shows :

Stats:
 409 days , 176 total edits, 148 approved, 107 reviews

I tried to scan through my past edits and reviews and found only 4 edits pending and 1 denied (due to my delay is response within 1 week). It simply doesn't add up. 148 approved+4 pending+1 denied = 153 edits. Where did the rest 23 edits go??? and what's their status??? I think I'm missing something.

Can anyone plz put some light on this issue?

Thnx in advance.

== Imu.

Message has been deleted

Tafsirul Alam

Mar 2, 2013, 4:14:25 AM3/2/13
to mappingb...@googlegroups.com
I think these 23 edits are the total number of 'Undo' you've done till now.

Imu

Mar 2, 2013, 5:05:09 AM3/2/13
to mappingb...@googlegroups.com
But no way to find out for sue??

Tafsirul Alam

Mar 2, 2013, 5:17:06 AM3/2/13
to Mapping Bangladesh (ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ) on behalf of Imu
I think there's no way. Because when you undo an edit, you've discarded it.

Imu

Mar 3, 2013, 7:07:23 AM3/3/13
to mappingb...@googlegroups.com
Thnx