How to add Foot over bridge in google map maker?

Mohammad Jasim

Jul 15, 2013, 2:31:58 PM7/15/13
to mappingb...@googlegroups.com
Dear experts,
1. can anyone help me to draw or add foot over bridge in google map maker with detail such as how to draw stairs and main bridge?

2.http://www.google.com/mapmaker?gw=39&fid=3987296048916001937:15270689585936098786 This school actual name is Tejgaon Government High School. I do't understand why people are keep changing its name Tejgaon Government Boys' High School . I passed from this school and we have both boys and girls student. I am adding a picture of this school https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1024228362071&set=gm.10150460107993665&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Thank you for your time.

Arman Khossain

Jul 15, 2013, 3:29:04 PM7/15/13
Dear Br. Jasim,

Thank you very much for posting to the group to seek help from experts on the forum. In reply to your first query, please use this Map Maker Help article as reference for Pedestrian Overpasses (locally, Foot Over Bridge). As for point number 2, we will look into it Insha Allah. For other localized tutorials and guidelines, you can visit our chapter on Map Makerpedia, the crowd-sourced guide for Map Maker users. Any follow-up questions on any mapping related subject are cordially welcomed. Thank you.