MapUp Dhaka: Top 5 Mapper Stats

Arman Khossain

Feb 18, 2013, 3:27:04 AM2/18/13
to mappingb...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

This is the final announcement featuring top 5 mappers from MapUp Dhaka @ NSU. As RER Avijit Roy informed you all, the stats will be calculated based on edits made within the following week of the MapUp event from MapUp Dhaka Review Spreadsheet.
.
Here are the top 5 mappers from 09 February until 16 February 2013.

  • 1st mapper : Safwan with 140 edits!
  • 2nd mapper : PathFinder with 130 edits!
  • 3rd mapper : Md. Rubel Ahmed with 74 edits!
  • 4th mapper : Tanmoy Banik with 63 edits!
  • 5th mapper : M.A.R. Shaon with 53 edits!

Congratulations goes to Mr. Safwan for being the top mapper during and after MapUp Dhaka @ NSU! Your name with edit count has been featured on MapUp Dhaka article on Map Makerpedia.

Avijit Roy Kabyo

Feb 18, 2013, 3:30:57 AM2/18/13
to Mapping Bangladesh (ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ) on behalf of Arman Khossain
Thank You Br. Arman for calculating this stats. Congratulation to all of you and special thank to out top mappers. One request to all of you, keep this spirit and keep mapping until you think that your country is now in Top position in Google Map :)

Also those who are not featured, keep mapping. May be you are next to get featured. :)

Again thanks all for supporting @ MapUp Dhaka event and making these good edits. :)

Thanks and Regards,

M.A.R. Shaon

Feb 18, 2013, 10:15:23 AM2/18/13
to Mapping Bangladesh (ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ) on behalf of Avijit Roy Kabyo
Ectually it's amaiging news for me during this time i got a good news
where i am little bit tensed about my SA8000 Basic Auditor Course(5 days).
What i am doing continue at this time all of my brothers please pray for me to pass the
final exam which will conduct at last day. After finish my course i will come back at Mappers Family.
Thank you.

--

Warm Regards,

M.A.R. Shaon

HR & Administration | ALGI Bangladesh

H-19, R-1, Sector-13, Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh

(: +88-02-899-1106, +88 01965 36 55 36

*: shaon....@gmail.com  |  :: http://www.algi.net

cid:image001.jpg@01CCA092.FC222FB0

P Please consider environment before printing this e-mail
image001.jpg

safwan rahman

Feb 18, 2013, 11:21:31 AM2/18/13
to Mapping Bangladesh (ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ) on behalf of Arman Khossain
Dear Arman and Avijit Brother,
Thanks for it.I am so glad to read it.
Thanks Arman brother for update the Mapmakerpedia.I am so glad to
read.Its a great achievement of mine.I hope to contribute mapmaker
more.
Also Thanks Avijit brother for giving enough support and give me
chance to participate at Mapup Dhaka.

After all,Thanks everyone to support me.

Regards
Safwan

On 2/18/13, Arman Khossain via Mapping Bangladesh
<mappingbangladesh+noreply-APn2wQ...@googlegroups.com>
wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> This is the final announcement featuring top 5 mappers from MapUp Dhaka @
> NSU <https://sites.google.com/site/dhakamapup/>. As RER Avijit Roy informed
>
> you all, the stats will be calculated based on edits made within the
> following week of the MapUp event from MapUp Dhaka Review Spreadsheet.
> .
> Here are the top 5 mappers from 09 February until 16 February 2013.
>

> - 1st mapper : *Safwan* with 140 edits!
> - 2nd mapper : *PathFinder* with 130 edits!
> - 3rd mapper : *Md. Rubel Ahmed* with 74 edits!
> - 4th mapper : *Tanmoy Banik* with 63 edits!
> - 5th mapper : *M.A.R. Shaon* with 53 edits!
>

> Congratulations goes to *Mr. Safwan* for being the top mapper during and
> after MapUp Dhaka @ NSU! Your name with edit count has been featured on
> MapUp
> Dhaka<https://sites.google.com/site/mapmakerpedia/on-the-ground/mapups-in-bangladesh/mapup-dhaka>article

safwan rahman

Feb 18, 2013, 11:22:31 AM2/18/13

wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> This is the final announcement featuring top 5 mappers from MapUp Dhaka @
> NSU <https://sites.google.com/site/dhakamapup/>. As RER Avijit Roy informed
>
> you all, the stats will be calculated based on edits made within the
> following week of the MapUp event from MapUp Dhaka Review Spreadsheet.
> .
> Here are the top 5 mappers from 09 February until 16 February 2013.
>

> - 1st mapper : *Safwan* with 140 edits!
> - 2nd mapper : *PathFinder* with 130 edits!
> - 3rd mapper : *Md. Rubel Ahmed* with 74 edits!
> - 4th mapper : *Tanmoy Banik* with 63 edits!
> - 5th mapper : *M.A.R. Shaon* with 53 edits!
>

> Congratulations goes to *Mr. Safwan* for being the top mapper during and
> after MapUp Dhaka @ NSU! Your name with edit count has been featured on
> MapUp

K.S.M. Ikram Ullah

Feb 18, 2013, 12:55:44 PM2/18/13
to Mapping Bangladesh (ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ) on behalf of Arman Khossain
ইশ আরেকটু চেষ্টা করলে আমিও টপার হতে পারতাম :P

K.S.M. Ikram Ullah

Feb 18, 2013, 12:57:05 PM2/18/13
to Mapping Bangladesh (ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ) on behalf of Shaon Mahmud
দোয়া রইলো ভাই।
image001.jpg
Message has been deleted

Moshiur Rahman Masud