Spamming

Mohammad Jasim

Aug 2, 2013, 10:20:57 AM8/2/13
to mappingb...@googlegroups.com

Rezaul islam

Aug 3, 2013, 5:43:29 AM8/3/13
to Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ on behalf of Mohammad Jasim
which catagory will be mosque and pond and cementery ?

On 02/08/2013, Mohammad Jasim via Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং
বাংলাদেশ <mappingbangladesh+noreply-APn2wQ...@googlegroups.com>
wrote:
> I have found some listings which may be not appropriated or spamming in
> Google map but I am not sure of it. I am requesting other Google Reviewer
> to check these listings below
>
> 1.
> 2.
>
> https://www.google.com/mapmaker?gw=39&fid=0x30ad03e9f2675a85:0xb01acdaa4660b2a7
> 3.
>
> https://www.google.com/mapmaker?gw=39&fid=0x39fd8efd87ed4b9b:0xaf43fb6485b85a01
> 4.
>
> https://www.google.com/mapmaker?gw=39&fid=0x39fd8efd8823abdb:0xfcd2613a447927f8
> 5.
>
> https://www.google.com/mapmaker?gw=55&editids=jG-ixsu-j5L2Zy6kz4&iwloc=0_0
> 6.
>
> https://www.google.com/mapmaker?gw=55&editids=jG-ixsuydTu8TlTG4f&iwloc=0_0
> 7.
> --

Thanks & Regards

Rezaul Islam
mob +8801762139732.

Mohammad Jasim

Aug 3, 2013, 11:24:46 AM8/3/13
to mappingb...@googlegroups.com
@ Mr. Rezaul Islam
if you want to add mosque, pond or cemetery in the google map maker then
1. Click ADD NEW > Add a place > (in category box type) Mosque >  then enter the Mosque's name
2.Click ADD NEW > Add a place > (in category box type) Cemetery >  then enter the Cemetery's name
3. Click ADD NEW > Add Natural Features and Political Boundaries > (in category box type) Pond >  then click and draw the Pond's outline  and save

Hope this will help . thank you :)