Pinak Dey

Nov 22, 2013, 11:19:37 PM11/22/13
to mappingb...@googlegroups.com
Hello! Brothers,
How are you all? Hope well enough. I like to request all the RER of Mapping Bangladesh Community to attend in my MapUp.
Please visit the site & join with us for being the part of TARUNNO- SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY BANGLADESH GOOGLE MAPUP. Make sure your online registration.
Date: 29th November, 2013. Venue: Southern University Bangladesh, Academic Building 2, 22 Shahid Mirza Lane(E), Mehedibag, Chittagong.

https://sites.google.com/site/mapupsub/

Tarunno-Southern University Bangladesh MapUp (Chittagong)
Come join us for a day of map making, and a lot of fun!  This is an opportunity for anyone interested in mapping to contribute and share about the places they know and love, all through maps.  The Google MapUp is a place to collaborate and exchange ideas, while adding schools, businesses, points of interest, roads, trails, and other place related things to the map.  Sign up on the Registration Form if you are interested, then come with your mapping hats on!  The more the merrier!
The MapUp will be hosted at Southern University Bangladesh on Friday, November 29, 2013 by Akar Dey Pinak with support of the Mapping Bangladesh Forum.

I hope all of you whose are in Chittagong will join with me. Thank You.

Regards
Akar Dey Pinak
Organizer
Tarunno-Southern University Bangladesh MapUp