Having problem with old edit

Ehsan Munna (graphic360)

Dec 18, 2013, 12:17:49 PM12/18/13
to mappingb...@googlegroups.com
Dear expert,
Having problem with some old edits. I failed to edit or undo them but still pending. Here is the links:

My intention is to delete all edit for this moment. Waiting for remarkable advice from Experts

best regard
ehsan

Arman Khossain

Dec 20, 2013, 3:56:36 PM12/20/13
to mappingb...@googlegroups.com
These seem to be Map Maker bugs, we face them too sometimes. I am not aware how to deal with them when there is no undo/edit options, what you can do is report the bug to engineers using the Gear Icon > Submit Feedback > Input error description > Highlight red error message > Submit - that way the bug is submitted to Map Maker engineers and they are the ones who work on fixing things like this.

An off context note: when reverting edits, make sure to revert them in the opposite order of creation, if they happen to depend on one another. E.g. if you created a road A that has gone into review, followed by road B which touches the already pending road A, followed by road C that touches road B - your creation sequence is hence A > B > C; hence you'll have to revert them in the opposite order C > B > A. If you undo road B before road C, there is a possibility that road C will hang in pending state and will be unreviewable to us. Although there is no mention of this phenomenon in Map Maker help, this is my personal observation.

ehsan munna

Dec 21, 2013, 2:01:05 AM12/21/13
to Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ on behalf of Arman Khossain
Thank you, Now I need to inform this to the Map Maker engineer.

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 12:56 PM, Arman Khossain via Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ <mappingbangladesh+noreply-APn2wQ...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
[...]

regards
ehsan

*মো: এহসানুল হক মুন্না*
(MD EHSANUL HAQUE MUNNA)
Freelance web design & developer
73/4 Green Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Phone: +8801717463510
Skype: ehsan.munna

Facebook | Twitter

As a Google Mapmaker:
District Leader of Faridpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Md. Jhony

Dec 25, 2013, 11:45:33 AM12/25/13

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 12:56 PM, Arman Khossain via Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ <mappingbangladesh+noreply-APn2wQcgELrFsnjkxyCiazRkv1LV8fvCBk...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
[...]

  Thanks Bro Arman Khossain for your Suggestion. Jhony.