Proposal: MapUp Event at Chittagong

Abdul Mannan Asif

Sep 8, 2013, 8:44:52 PM9/8/13
to mappingb...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
I am Abdul Mannan Asif , student of East Delta University , from Chittagong.

Still we miss MapUp event at Chittagong. I request to admin of Mapping Bangladesh to take some initiative step about MapUp event at Chittagong.

Thanks
Abdul Mannan Asif

Moshiur Rahman Masud

Sep 8, 2013, 11:12:44 PM9/8/13
to Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ on behalf of Abdul Mannan Asif
Dear Asif,
Thanks for your interest. Hope we'll able to arrange Mappup for Chittagong soon, May be within 2/3 months. Be connected with Mapping Bangladesh Community.

Best Regards,
Moshiur Rahman Masud

Executive ë Information & Communication Technologies ë Popular Pharmaceuticals Limited
Level - 11/A ë Sheltech Panthokunjo ë 17 Sukrabad ë West Panthopath ë Dhaka-1217
Regional Expert Reviewer ë Google Map Maker ë Bangladesh
Facebook   Google+

M Shahjahan

Sep 9, 2013, 12:33:52 AM9/9/13
to Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ on behalf of Moshiur Rahman Masud
Lot of tanks to Mr. Asif request for Mapup Event at Chittagong.

M. Shahjahan
--

Thanks & Regards

Md. Shahjahan

Abdul Mannan Asif

Sep 10, 2013, 9:28:02 AM9/10/13
to Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ on behalf of M Shahjahan
Thanks to All :)

I think we can use East Delta University , Computer Lab for Mappup Event. We can also use Hall room.
Tanks
MD. Abdul Mannan Asif
Moderator | TechTweets
CMO & Founder | SkippeR
Firefox Student Ambassador | EDU Firefox Club
Advisor | Cox's Bazar Online Professionals Community

Cell: +880 1828 191719

Pinak Dey

Sep 10, 2013, 7:05:29 PM9/10/13
to Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ on behalf of Moshiur Rahman Masud
Hi! Bro,
I already offered you guys for a MapUp in Chittagong. But you guys didn't response well. I also mention I could arrange this in Southern University Bangladesh.
So let me know about that.......

Thank U

Behalf
Akar Dey
Cell-01937208551
E-mail- pina...@gmail.com

Moshiur Rahman Masud

Sep 10, 2013, 11:03:09 PM9/10/13
to Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ on behalf of Pinak Dey
Dear Akar Dey,
Thanks for your interest on mapping event.
Today we will post a circular about this issue. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Moshiur Rahman Masud

Executive ë Information & Communication Technologies ë Popular Pharmaceuticals Limited
Level - 11/A ë Sheltech Panthokunjo ë 17 Sukrabad ë West Panthopath ë Dhaka-1217
Regional Expert Reviewer ë Google Map Maker ë Bangladesh
Facebook   Google+

Abdul Mannan Asif

Sep 11, 2013, 8:51:38 PM9/11/13
to Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ on behalf of Moshiur Rahman Masud
+1

@Moshiur Thanks a lot for Initiative act. Its really happy news for us.

Abdul Mannan Asif

Sep 23, 2013, 12:28:59 PM9/23/13
to Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ on behalf of Moshiur Rahman Masud
Hello ,

May i know is there any update about Mappup @ Chittagong ?

Pinak Dey

Sep 23, 2013, 2:50:48 PM9/23/13
to Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ on behalf of Abdul Mannan Asif
Hello!
Yeah I already got an approval of MapUp....
Most probably the date will be 10th November,,,
I'll inform you very soon in details.
Thank you.

Regards
Akar Dey

Abdul Mannan Asif

Sep 23, 2013, 10:49:20 PM9/23/13
to Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ on behalf of Pinak Dey
Thanks a lot for update me.
may i know what about venue ?

Pinak Dey

Sep 24, 2013, 12:39:15 PM9/24/13
to Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ on behalf of Abdul Mannan Asif
The venue will be the campus of Southern University Bangladesh.

M Shahjahan

Sep 25, 2013, 3:19:42 AM9/25/13
to Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ on behalf of Pinak Dey
Thank you very much for organize a MapUp event at Chittagong.

M. Shahjahan

Pinak Dey

Sep 28, 2013, 3:05:09 PM9/28/13
to Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ on behalf of M Shahjahan
Brother how are you?
I need some guideline, do you like to advise me about the MapUP????????

Regards
Akar Dey Pinak