Re: Queries on Pending Edits for Review

Message has been deleted

Avijit Roy Kabyo

Feb 25, 2013, 6:58:05 AM2/25/13
to Mapping Bangladesh (ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ) on behalf of Imu
Moderators will transfer published edits from Pending Edits Spreadsheet to Published Edit Sheet... So, keep mapping....

Thanks and Regards,
--------------------------------
Avijit Roy Kabyo

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this email, ask yourself: "Do I need a hard copy?"

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 5:38 PM, Imu via Mapping Bangladesh <mappingbangladesh+noreply-APn2wQ...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Dear Mappers and Experts,

Can any one please clarify; whether or not, to delete the published entries from "Pending Edits for Review" spreadsheet? Or those will be deleted by the moderator automatically?

 Thnx.

Message has been deleted

Arman Khossain

Feb 25, 2013, 8:01:45 AM2/25/13
to mappingb...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr. Imu,

Please do not delete posts from next time, your posts are an opportunity for other mappers with the same problem to learn. We would be glad if you would keep your posts as they are from next time, Insha Allah.

On Monday, February 25, 2013 5:58:05 PM UTC+6, Avijit Roy Kabyo wrote:
Moderators will transfer published edits from Pending Edits Spreadsheet to Published Edit Sheet... So, keep mapping....

Thanks and Regards,
Avijit Roy Kabyo

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this email, ask yourself: "Do I need a hard copy?"

Imu

Feb 25, 2013, 8:11:01 AM2/25/13
to mappingb...@googlegroups.com
OK boss. Point noted, won't do it again!