New release

Robert Jaros

Dec 6, 2016, 6:05:20 PM12/6/16
to mapperdao
Hello,

Do you plan to release new version of mapperdao? Any plans for scala 2.12?

Cheers,
Robert Jaros

Konstantinos Kougios

Dec 6, 2016, 6:15:45 PM12/6/16
to mapp...@googlegroups.com

Hi Robert,

I currently don't have a plan maintaining the library I am afraid, due to it not been used a lot.

It is a nice lib though. The only one I know which does ORM and is domain driven.

I believe I can deploy a scala 2.12 artifact if you want it.

Robert Jaros

Dec 7, 2016, 2:24:55 AM12/7/16
to mapperdao
Hi,

You have merged my pull request with optimistic locking implementation. It would be great if you could publish scala 2.11 and 2.12 artifacts.
As for library usage, I personally know a few large systems using mapperdao.

cheers,

Konstantinos Kougios

Dec 8, 2016, 6:39:30 AM12/8/16
to mapp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert,

I will publish the artifacts soon.

It would be interesting if you share some brief details on how is it used in those systems if you can.

Robert Jaros

Dec 8, 2016, 7:49:23 AM12/8/16
to mapperdao
W dniu czwartek, 8 grudnia 2016 12:39:30 UTC+1 użytkownik Kostas Kougios napisał:
Hi Robert,

I will publish the artifacts soon.

Thx.

It would be interesting if you share some brief details on how is it used in those systems if you can.

Those systems were developed in Poland for commercial and non-commercial projects: e-government platform (eas.uw.gov.pl), movie production software (cinemavision.com) and a few other internal enterprise systems. Mapperdao is used as main database access layer, working with postgresql (production), h2 (testing) and play framework at the back-end side. Simple immutable entities (mostly without relation mappings), DSL queries, low level queries for some advanced sql, transactions, TransactionalSurrogateIntIdCRUD - those are most used features.

cheers,

Konstantinos Kougios

Dec 23, 2016, 3:24:28 PM12/23/16
to mapp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert,

v 1.0.2 is now available for scala 2.11

Soon to release the same for 2.12 (if hopefully all deps are ok and it compiles)

Cheers

Konstantinos Kougios

Dec 27, 2016, 7:48:45 PM12/27/16
to mapp...@googlegroups.com
... and 1.02 for scala 2.12 is now deployed.