Announcing the 2013 Map Maker Top Mapper Programs

Lori Savageau

Feb 25, 2013, 8:55:07 PM2/25/13
to mapmaker-an...@googlegroups.com
Hello Map Makers!

To all you active citizen cartographers out there - we’re pleased to introduce our 2013 Top Mapper Programs.

The Map Maker Community is joined by a common passion: Map Making! But everyone has a different way of expressing that passion. The following programs are designed to speak to your breadth of skills as a global community, and we encourage you to pursue one or more of them! For more detailed descriptions of each program, be sure to check out: https://sites.google.com/site/mapyourworldcommunity/top-mappers

Advocates
Dramatically grow the mapping community through live events!
Learn more here

Power Mappers
A private forum dedicated to connecting some of the most prolific mappers around the globe, with the unique opportunity to work behind the scenes towards mapping initiatives and product improvements.
Learn more here

Top Forum Contributors
Across Google, Top Contributors are the most active and knowledgeable people you’ll find in Google’s Help Forums. Globally, they help millions of people get their questions answered and keep the forums humming with interesting discussions.
Learn more here

Outstanding performance in one or more of these top mapper programs could earn you the opportunity to attend a global year-end Map Maker conference. More details to come!

We look forward to working with each of you. Thanks for all that you do, and happy mapping!

Lori

This conversation is locked