Identifying Bots in Map Maker

Lori Savageau

Jan 29, 2013, 4:16:23 PM1/29/13
to mapmaker-an...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, Map Makers -

As many of you know, bots have historically presented themselves as anonymous users in Map Maker, causing both frustration and confusion for the mapping community. In a next step toward improving this situation, the bots are now named, and linked here (http://goo.gl/FPrbv) is a comprehensive list of named bots, their profile links and their functions. We’re hoping our transparency into the bots system will help all of you with your mapping missions.

Cheers,
Lori

This conversation is locked