Interested in joining SNG's board?

Gordon Padelford

Jun 25, 2021, 7:50:31 PM6/25/21
to bo...@seattlegreenways.org
Hey folks,

As you likely know, we're a bottom up organization where you all not only get to set our programmatic priorities each year, you also elect our board members (who oversee the governance and fundraising side of our nonprofit). Here's a little graphic of how that works:
image.png

The board has asked me to extend an invitation to you all to apply to become a board member yourself, or to nominate someone you know! The board would particularly like to invite people of color and other folks who have historically not been in leadership positions in the walk/bike movement to apply.

It's a fun and passionate group of people that play a critical role in keeping our small but mighty nonprofit going! Check out the attached job description for more or email bo...@seattlegreenways.org to ask questions or apply.

stay cool out there,

-Gordon
Executive Director
Seattle Neighborhood Greenways
SNG Board member job description and expectations 2021.pdf