Fwd: Upcoming Volunteer Orientation with Seattle Neighborhood Greenways!

Clara Cantor

May 21, 2021, 2:28:59 PM5/21/21
to Clara Cantor

Hi Friends!

Join me next Tuesday for an orientation into Seattle Neighborhood Greenways advocacy! Whether you're brand new to SNG or not, it's a great way to get an overview of what SNG does and get some new ideas for how to be successful in your local advocacy campaigns and be an effective advocate for the projects you care about.

See the details below!

Be well,
Clara

Tuesday, May 25, 5:00 - 6:30 pm
Virtual meeting via Zoom. Join event here, or click through to Facebook for more details.
RSVP on Facebook or to Cl...@SeattleGreenways.org

You're invited!

Tuesday, May 25, 5:00 - 6:30 pm
Virtual meeting via Zoom
Click here to participate, or click through to Facebook for more details.

RSVP on Facebook or to Cl...@SeattleGreenways.org

Come learn about Seattle Neighborhood Greenways, our neighborhood volunteer groups, and best practices for being an effective advocate in your neighborhood. This event is catered to new folks, but our regular volunteers are welcome and encouraged to join.

Seattle Neighborhood Greenways is powered by people like you who work to make our streets safer, more comfortable, and more accessible for people of every age, language, ethnicity, gender, race, ability, and income. We want all neighborhoods great places to walk, bike and live -- and we need YOU to help make this happen. Our volunteer-led neighborhood groups across the city offer do-it-yourself advocacy opportunities, community-building events, leadership development, and more.

Tuesday, May 25, 5:00 - 6:30 pm
Virtual meeting via Zoom
Join event here, or click through to Facebook for more details.
RSVP on Facebook or to Cl...@SeattleGreenways.org

I hope to see you there!

Be well,
Clara

P.S. Want to learn more about Seattle Neighborhood Greenways? Check out our latest newsletter, learn more about our work to remove police from traffic enforcement, or prioritizing open streets for people. Not subscribed to the newsletter? Click here to stay in the know!

--
Clara Cantor
she/her/hers

Community Organizer
Seattle Neighborhood Greenways

P.S. If you can't make the Volunteer Orientation but would like to stay in touch with our work, please sign up for our quarterly newsletter, follow us on Facebook or Twitter, or consider getting involved with one of our 15 volunteer groups across the city!

--
Clara Cantor
she/her/hers

Community Organizer