Fwd: You're Invited: Summer Picnic at Seward Park this Sunday 8/8!

Clara Cantor

Aug 4, 2021, 6:09:55 PM8/4/21
Hi folks,

I hope to see you on Sunday afternoon! It'll be a great chance to see each other in person.

To Bring:
  • Yourself, your family and friends
  • Snacks or drinks to share if you can
  • Tshirt or other fabric item -- We'll have a fun art activity with paint and stencils, then you can take your new Tshirt home with you!
Seeking Volunteers: We're also looking for a few folks to help with setup and cleanup and during the event itself. Let me know if you are available to help out!

Be well,
Clara

On Wed, Aug 4, 2021 at 13:49 Clara Cantor <cl...@seattlegreenways.org> wrote:

Dear Clara,

Join Seattle Neighborhood Greenways for a
Summer Picnic at Seward Park!

Sunday, August 8, 3:00 - 6:00 pm
Seward Park Picnic Shelter 1 (next to the playground)
Share on Facebook

Colorful pinwheels in front of grass and trees.

Drop in to catch up with old friends and neighbors or meet and greet with new folks. Learn about local advocacy, grab a bike or walking map, or bring a Tshirt or tote bag for a fun painting projectWe'll provide a few snacks and drinks, bring some to contribute if you can.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Join Seattle Neighborhood Greenways for a
Summer Picnic at Seward Park!

Sunday, August 8, 3:00 - 6:00 pm
Seward Park Picnic Shelter 1 (next to the playground)
Share on Facebook

A smiling kid wears a Tshirt with a skateboarder and hearts stenciled onto it.
Bring a Tshirt, tote bag, or other fabric item for a fun stenciling project to take home with you!

- - -

Directions:

Seward Park is located at 5900 Lake Washington Blvd. S, Seattle, WA 98118 and is a short (steep) walk from the 50 bus.
We will be on the south side of the park at Picnic Shelter 1, behind the playground.

- - -

What: Join your fellow Central Seattle Greenways compatriots for an all-ages-and-abilities, slow, social bike ride to Seward Park to join the SNG Summer Picnic!
Who: All are welcome!  Join on any kind of wheels (bicycle, tricycle, scooter, skates, etc.)
When: Sunday, August 8th
  • Capitol Hill: Meet at Spring St Mini Park at 1:45pm, ride out at 2:00pm (Corner of 15th Ave and E Spring St)
  • Central District: Meet at Garfield Playfield at 2:00pm, ride out at 2:15pm (North Parking Lot on E Cherry St near 25th Ave)
Questions, contact Grayson Reim <grayso...@gmail.com> or the Central Seattle Greenways Slack channel

A family on bikes and scooters stopped and smiling on Lake Washington Boulevard.

---

If you no longer want to receive SNG emails click here

--
Clara Cantor
she/her/hers

Community Organizer