SNG Free Workshop Next Week: Building and Sharing Leadership

Clara Cantor

Apr 15, 2021, 3:06:44 PM4/15/21
to Clara Cantor
You're Invited!!

Seattle Neighborhood Greenways Organizing Skills Workshop:

Wed, April 21, 5:00 - 6:30 pm
Register for event link here (late registration okay)

RaisingHands.jpg
Building and sharing leadership is essential to grassroots movements in order to be strong, stable, and effective. What does this look like in practice, and how can we as individuals make a difference?

If you are a participant in one of our neighborhood groups or if you're curious to learn more about creating a strong, stable, and effective leadership structure for another group you're a part of, we welcome you to join Seattle Neighborhood Greenways for our organizing skills workshop.

Wednesday, April 21, 5:00 - 6:30, virtually via zoom
Register for event link here (late registration okay).

We will go over best practices for leadership structures, share tips for encouraging others into leadership roles, supporting and recognizing people in their roles, and stepping back and sharing power, and strategize together how to draw people into and up the volunteer ladder.

Looking forward to seeing you there!!

Be well,
Clara

--
Clara Cantor
she/her/hers

Community Organizer
Seattle Neighborhood Greenways

Clara Cantor

Apr 21, 2021, 2:53:53 PM4/21/21
to Clara Cantor
Reminder: Join us TODAY at 5:00 pm -- Register for event link here (late registration okay).

Wednesday, April 21, 5:00 - 6:30, virtually via zoom

See below for more details.

Be well,
Clara