SNG's Annual Feast in the Street THIS SAT!

Clara Cantor

Aug 18, 2022, 7:34:20 PM8/18/22
to Clara Cantor

Hi SNG Community,

Reminder: If you're available on Saturday, I'd love to see you at SNG's annual Feast in the Street (in person this year! Outdoors at the festival street in front of El Centro on Beacon Hill!)

I'd love to see you there! It will be a great way to celebrate our community and connect with other folks from around the city.

Be well,
Clara

Get your tickets for Feast in the Street on August 20!
Dear Friend,

You’re invited on August 20 for our annual community celebration and fundraiser, Feast in the Street! We're excited for a summer evening outdoors to lift our spirits and energize our streets-for-people movement!

Join us as we transform a city street into a lively gathering place with music and fun activities for all ages. We'll enjoy a fabulous community dinner and hear from inspiring voices. Together we’ll celebrate recent wins of our people-powered coalition, generate resources and build momentum for our critical work ahead for safe, healthy and equitable streets
  • What: 4th Annual Community Celebration & Fundraiser for Seattle Neighborhood Greenways
  • When: Saturday, August 20, 2022, 5:00-8:00 PM
  • Where: Roberto Maestas Festival Street on Beacon Hill
  • Tickets: $100 suggested, with sliding scale from $10 to $200 so everyone can join the celebration!
Get Tickets
Register today and invite your friends to join the party on August 20!

Let's celebrate together,
Gordon Padelford headshot
Gordon Padelford
Executive Director

P.S. This celebration is made possible with the support of incredible sponsors and partners. Thank you to our event sponsors: Washington Bike Law, Amazon, Lime, Commute Seattle, MIG, Inc., WSP USA, Eleven Winery, Alta Planning + Design, Beneficial State Bank, Climate Solutions, Bike Works, and Burke-Gilman Brewing.
Thank You to Our 2022 Sponsors with logos of Washington Bike Law, Amazon, Lime, MIG, Inc., Commute Seattle, WSP USA, Eleven Winery, Alta Planning + Design, Beneficial State Bank, Bike Works, and Climate Solutions.
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
LinkedIn
Website
Copyright © 2022 Seattle Neighborhood Greenways, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you expressed an interest in receiving updates about Seattle Neighborhood Greenways.

Our mailing address is:
Seattle Neighborhood Greenways
111 S Jackson St
Seattle, WA 98104